Thursday, October 05, 2006

Hello everyone, I know it's been a while but the 2006 contest season is now over. What a way to end the year, with a 4th place victory at the North American Championships in Cleveland!! :) I took a week off after the show to spend time with my fiance and his family, and also to scout out areas for possible business ventures. It's off season now and time to relax and let my body recover a little bit. But not too much, training is still very much a top priority of course!

I've attached a couple of photos from the show in Cleveland, please write at
Dani@DanielleRouleau.com and let me know what you think! I came in for the show at my lightest competition weight in a while, at 129 lbs. I'm a little heavier now hee hee, doing cardio only five times per week instead of twice per day seven days a week during contest prep. John Napliotis of WPW took some great shots of me in peak condition the day after the North Americans which I look forward to seeing, and I had a great shoot with Reg Bradford in South Jersey a few days later. Last weekend I spent three days in Las Vegas for the Olympia where I had a blast and I am about to head to the huge Club Industry Conference in Chicago for a few days as well. Whew!! But after that I'll be taking a few days off for my birthday, yay! I'll be 22 years old on October 14th.

Thankfully the off season allows for time to ramp up my online training and to add a lot to my web site, which I'll be doing along with my sponsors. We also have a lot of decisions to make for next year's season, as far as strategy, including whether or not to compete in the brand new Arnold amateur figure show. I'll definitely be in Charleston for the Junior USA's in the spring, planning to improve upon this years 3rd place finish (*two* points out of 2nd) so make your plans to come support me as soon as the date is announced!! I hope everyone will look forward to seeing some of the latest pics I did with some great photographers, come back and see!! Talk to you soon,

Dani



No comments: