Friday, August 25, 2006

Hi, as promised I am back to tell you more about the California trip and to share some more photos!! Things are going well this week, although I'm in that part of my pre-contest diet when I'm feeling depleted with low energy. But not to worry it will all be worth it soon!!

Here's another photo from the Laguna Beach shoot, I hope that you like it. As always click on the pics to see a larger version. On Sunday in Orange County I had photo shoots for several magazines, so look for me in the next few months .... one of my shoots was with Steve Wennerstrom (pictured) at World Gym. Finally I have included a shot of me with my friends at the IDS booth in Columbus (Jason's Nutrition Forum) earlier this month!

Hope everyone is doing well and I'll talk to you more soon!! :)

Dani




No comments: