Tuesday, August 22, 2006




Hi friends! I have just returned from Southern California and I want to share a few thoughts from the first day of the trip, Saturday. This area of Orange County on the beach is really beautiful and I'm having a lot of fun, the day was jam packed starting with working at Armed Forces National Figure in Anaheim. Then I had a photo shoot with Thomas Oed of Impact Foto in San Diego (pictured), he did an amazing job, the scenery on Laguna Beach was gorgeous around sunset time. Of course the water from the Pacific Ocean was A BIT colder than I am used to in Florida, so each time a wave would hit BRRR! But I got used to it and made it through with just a little finger numbness. :) Here's one of the sample photos .... and I'll post more from the shoot with different outfits over the next few days (click on the photos to see a larger version).

I'm approximately four weeks out now from the North Americans, I've stepped up the cardio and have incorporated some sprints into my regimen .... I came down four lbs in preparation for these California photo shoots, and I am staying super disciplined with my diet and cardio even while on the road!! :)

I'll tell you all about the rest of the trip in a couple of days so check back soon!

Dani

No comments: