Thursday, August 17, 2006

Hello Everyone!!

As the next few weeks go by, I’ll be preparing for the North American Championships in Cleveland, Ohio. Yay! This is the last show of the year for me so all my fans come and support me. If you can’t make it be sure to check out the pictures after the show. Last weekend I was fairly busy, I worked a booth at Jason Dhir’s Nutrition Forum Expo in Columbus, Ohio. It was great and I met a lot of people and had the opportunity to talk with major companies in the industry. The photos from the Expo will be posted soon in my VIP area, and you can also purchase autographed 8x10s in my newly opened E-Store.

This weekend I'll be in Southern California for photo shoots with several magazines and I am very thrilled about that! For the North Americans my trainer/fiancé and I decided to take a different approach to the dieting and how I am going to come in when it is show time. So we are looking forward to that and the changes we’ve made and are still making. Here are some shots in the gym working out, taken earlier today, I hope you like them. Enjoy!!!

Dani






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COUPLE WEEKS B4 NORTH AMERICANS, THIS WAS DOUBLE SESSIONS CARDIO, TO BAD THE CAMERA DIED LAST MINUTE COULD OF GOTTEN SOME MORE PICS, BUT THESE SERVE YOU JUSTICE!