Friday, October 13, 2006

Only one more day until my big bday. Yippie yay! And it's a surprise I love surprises, I know my fiancé is taking me somewhere gorgeous tonight and I am excited cuz I love getting my hair and makeup done and wearing fancy designer dresses and and jewelry to very elegant places, it's fun hee hee :). I am getting my hair and makeup done this afternoon and I will send birthday pics for everyone to see the new offseason me. I hope you all enjoy.

Yesterday I got totally blasted by my trainer/fiancé in the gym, we trained so awesome that we were both aching from the pump we had in our shoulders. It was amazing. I went and got my nails and toes done yesterday too, and then I went shopping.

I have several pics that I've been trying to transfer to the computer but there's mega construction being done at my apartment building and the computers and TVs have been a hassle lately as well as getting woke up by people hammering and sawing and banging the loudest noises ever that wake me up toooo early and I need my beauty sleep. So until I get the new photos up here are a few from the Olympia Expo (click on them for larger versions). K I will write more over the weekend,
Dani


No comments: