Thursday, October 19, 2006


Hi everyone, I am still on a high from my weekend birthday celebration, my fiancé took me to Flemings for dinner and Bern's for dessert. I have attached some birthday pictures, I hope that you enjoy!!

Things are really moving along with the web site now, a lot of design work was done last week and this weekend, and we'll soon be launching the a lot of new pages and the VIP members area too. I think all my fans will be pleased, and also I would like everyone to e-mail me at Dani@DanielleRouleau.com with requests or ideas of things you would like to see on my site. Yes that's you, the one reading this, even if it's like Dani can you do a pic or video clip of you doing squats or any exercise of your choice. Also send me any questions that you have regarding what you wanna see and I'll make a shout out to that great fan who does so ... I love all my dedicated fans that stay with me through this awesome journey!! :)

Along with the web site updates, training packages will be available soon and we'll also be running specials on 8x10 photos so look out for those coming up too in the next few days!! And the first photo set in the members area will be a great photo shoot I did a day after the North American Championships, I know that you will love them ... and check out my new free gallery from my latest show at http://www.daniellerouleau.com/06northamericans.htm and send comments I'll talk to you all soon!!!

Dani

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

BIRTHDAY WEEKENDS BOTH OF OUR CELEBRATIONS, GOOD TIMES, REMEMBER THE TIME THAT GUY SAID SOMETHING WHEN YOU WENT TO THE BATHROOM AND YOU TOLD ME AND I FOLLOWED HIM INTO THE BATHROOM AND PUT HIS ASS AGAINST THE WALL, 2 MINUTES LATER HE BUYS US A BOTTLE OF WHITE STAR MOET, THAT WAS OUR 3RD BOTTLE! HAHAH GREAT NIGHT!