Thursday, March 01, 2007

Well this is it, my last post before the Arnold!! We are leaving tomorrow for Ohio and I am feeling pretty good given the dieting circumstances .... running around doing last minute errands ... suit adjustments, new pumps, hair extensions, taking puppers to her temporary home ... and still doing that cardio too! You can check out my last set of progress photos on my contest prep page here: http://www.daniellerouleau.com/contest.htm


Also if you are at the Arnold pick up one of the goodie bags at Optimum Nutrition / ABB and you will get the brand new flyer for the first Danielle Rouleau Fitness Classic, to be held in Cleveland as part of Healthy Lifestyle Weekend in June. (more to come later) Finally I know that I am overdue for posting some of my pictures from the Ironman photo shoots (Femflex and Physique Modeling) so here they are. I will update everyone when I get back from Ohio, wish me luck!
Love,
Danielle










No comments: