Thursday, March 22, 2007

Hi everyone! I know it has been a while since I updated you so I have so much to say and I will catch up gradually over the next few days. I need to tell you about the Arnold Classic and some incredible photo shoots that I have had recently, and even some catch-up from Pasadena as well as some upcoming adventures and opportunities.

About ten days ago I had my first ever beach sunrise shoot with Michael Palmer (http://www.michaelpalmer.com/), during his annual trip from England. The shoot was in Cocoa Beach on the Atlantic Ocean side, it was the night we lost an hour of sleep too!! I want to thank my makeup artist and hair stylist, Jessica Barton, for basically taking over everything that day, from commandeering a room key and waking me up at 5am and touching me up on site, and helping me untangle the teeny weeny bikinis and even showing me how to get my hair wet in the ocean without freezing!! Jessica is a model too and was recently featured in American Curves so she knows both sides. Anyone who needs really amazing makeup in central Florida check out her myspace page and get in touch with her (www.myspace.com/supragrl93). A couple of sample pictures are attached so enjoy and please let me know what you think.


Look for several updates this week and next week as I catch up .... I am dieting and training super hard right now for the Junior USA championships in Charleston on April 28th and I know that everyone will be pleased with the results! Please keep your words of encouragement coming my way and I'll talk to you soon!

Love,
Danielle

No comments: