Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Hi friends I know it has been a while but I have some really great news to share! I have been featured in the latest issue of Musclemag, February 2007, in Steve Wennerstrom's Hardbodies column. Yay!! So run to the newstand if you don't subscribe and check out page 233.


I have also recently been accepted to compete at the first ever Arnold Amateur Figure competition in Columbus on Friday, March 2nd. So start making your travel plans now and remember to get there earlier than usual, because figure will be fully completed that Friday (the link to the show is on my "News" page). A lot of great competitors will be there in figure tall but I am up to the challenge and it's going to be a great preview for the 2006 competition season!!


Finally, my VIP area is up and running so sign up and check out all my great photos and video clips and say hello and make requests at my new forum message board. I have attached a little photo preview of one of my recent updates. My personal training pages are up now too at DaniFitness.com. If you have any ideas or just want to say hello hit me by e-mail as usual at Dani@DanielleRouleau.com.

It's moving week down in Tampa before the holidays so wish me luck and I hope everyone has a great week, thank you for all your support!!

xoxoxo
Dani

No comments: