Saturday, December 30, 2006


Happy Holidays Everyone! Just a quick note to let you know that a new profile on me has been featured at the French Canadian mega-bodybuilding and fitness portal Vinkomorf Magazine(see my links on the right). Quebec has some great fans and if everything goes as planned I hope to compete at the IFBB Montreal Pro Figure in September 2007!

Thanks to all of the new VIP Members to my site since we launched a few days ago, there is a lot more to come in the next few days including some really incredible vintage gym shots taken by Brian Moss of SheMuscle.com (sample posted). You can see the upcoming features on my VIP "Updates" page.

Warm regards to you and your families and have a safe and happy New Year celebration!
xoxo,
Danielle

2 comments:

Da Fireman said...

Hey Danielle, Im new to your site and I must say very nice. You are Absolutely Beautiful. Hope some day I can meet a girl as beautiful and fit as yourself. But for now I guess Ill just sit here and dream lol..

Well take care and I look forward to your updates.

Ciao
Shawn

Anonymous said...

Danielle,
This is Razer from muscle mayhem, just wanted to say you look great and shredded, keep up the awesome work! Keep us informed of your work.

Razer