Sunday, September 02, 2007

Hello friends and fans!

It has been a rough past couple of months, and I'm sure everyone has been wondering where I have been. It's tough to be missing the North Americans this weekend, it sucks I really love that show, but I tore my MCL recently. Good luck to all the girls who competed, especially my sisters in D-class, everyone looked great and obviously worked very hard.

I am in good spirits and I am dieting and training harder than ever now so I can get my butt back in top level gear. Plus I always feel better when I diet along with my hard training during the off-season. I don't expect to compete again until May 2008 but I am not really taking an off-season since this past year I wasn't 150%. :) However, with all the troubles that I have endured I have learned a lot and I'm very thankful for the people close to me who stood by my side and had my back. And thank you so much to my fans for your generous e-mails and love and support.


I have posted a few photos of me today with my little sister and brother, at my Dad's house, and my sponsors are putting a few new beach photos up on the FigureRX web site. If you haven't been to FigureRX.com please check it out, it is developing into what we hope will be the biggest figure and fitness portal on the web and they just completed some slam dunk coverage of the North Americans. You can also talk to me there on my personal backstage forum, just click on my name in the navigational bar on the left.


I will be starting web cam again next week (thanks James for leaving me up as the feature performer) so I hope to see all my friends and fans on there.

God bless and love always,
Dani

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi dani...your sister has grown up so much! I did not know you had a little brother. He is beautiful just like his sisters. I hope all is going good for you. You look great as usual, great website.
BT

Anonymous said...

WOW! What can I say? It was great to run into you at the signing today - you are going to do amazing at the Gladiator tryouts. Thank you for the autograph, you look ready for the stage even tho it is off season and I can't wait to see how you do next year. I checked out FigRX like you said and it's a great site. I didn't know that you had someone so close to you training you, I picked up the mag u said he was in I guess it's like a male stripper magazine? LOL. Let me guess you got him in shape for that too? I saw on your cam tonight that you will be updating pics this weekend of you at the gym, can't wait to see your progress! Hope your rehab is going well for your knee.

Anonymous said...

CAN WE ALL GET ALONG???

-NEJIM

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.