Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hey Everyone ... I hope things have been good. I have had some time to get well since Chicago ... at Junior Nationals. I was sick and I have had a few weeks to start dieting my butt off and training balls to the wall for my next show in Vegas! I can't wait ... I hope you all are doing well and staying healthy. I have some pictures to put up later this week. I have to pick them up then I'll share them with everyone ... also I added some additional packages to my training just so everyone is aware check it out. Hopefully you see the differences in the testimonials that you can really benefit from the programs I have. And the new prices.

There are some interesting updates coming up on my site so stay tuned, and check out the demo for my sponsor site at www.FigureRX.com. And make you sure you join me on my web cam it's soo much fun it's like a big chat party and everyone shares some laughs .... come take a look access the web cam page on my web site!

Love and peace everyone,
Danielle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad about Chicago, you're going to do great in Vegas

Anonymous said...

My Goddess can you please update
your blog? We missed you!!