Friday, May 18, 2007

Well everyone, where do I start ... Whew, well there were a few sucky days after the show in Charleston, but it actually was a huge eye opener!! I was told by sooo many people to come in softer, and don't flex my legs! .... I guess that was the look that they wanted. But in reality no .... So now without telling all my tricks or giving away all my top gun secrets, I'm just going to say that the way I usually looked last year is how I will be at Junior Nationals in Chicago, with a little more lean mass. Well similar to last year but even more diced and shredded, just from eating clean and training my butt off and cardio two times a day. It's the way that I've always felt best coming in ... but it's going to be different because I'm going to come in the absolute best that I can do and make my team proud.

I have wonderful people supporting me and I have a lot of people that I'm thankful for. First my family for loving me and caring so much about me. My trainer and sponsor/friend who have both helped me sooo incredibly much and stuck through my side through thick and thin. I am so blessed by God and I thank him everyday for surrounding me with such wonderful people and I pray that in this coming show I can make everyone proud especially my team.

There are a few things to bring up .... I had my first webcam at Figurecams.com last week and it was a big success, thanks to everyone who stopped by to say hello! And for all the diet and training questions that surprised me! I will be doing more webcams soon, both at Figurecams and FTVideo, with a couple of sessions next week so be sure to check my web site for the schedule and sign up, come and see me and talk to me! I'd love to see all my fans and talk, it's so much fun :).

And if you haven't seen it already, here is a little video that we put together showing me at the Junior USA's, both on stage and behind the scenes. It's a small sampler of several videos now available in my VIP area.



Finally, remember to vote for me for Miss Muscle Up via the link to the right!!

Well everyone have a great weekend, I'll keep you updated the next few days I will also send some pics, it's a surprise though so make sure you check back before the weekend is over.

Love Always,
Danielle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Danielle. Sorry to read about your placing at the Jr. USA. Do what you must for next month, but don't believe you looked any less spectacular back then! Good luck and good health!