Saturday, May 05, 2007

Hello friends!

Things have been hectic since I returned from the Junior USA's super late on Monday night but I hope to update all of you soon. My puppers Layla got sick at the kennel while I was away, as she usually does because she misses me!! Things are almost back to normal after a little bit of a break, I spent a lot of time with family, but soon it will be back to intense preparation for Junior Nationals. I am going to come in with my signature hardness and conditioning in Chicago so get ready!! I have attached a photo from the Junior USA's so you can see my new one piece and my look at the show, it's blurry my trainer is excited to see me on stage and his hand shakes hee hee. I want to thank my trainer Nejim for his guidance for this show, he is truly the one who got me ready to step on stage at Juniors!! There are more professional pictures to come later and I welcome all of your comments by e-mail or on my VIP forum.



There will be a very special video update coming soon to my web site VIP area, behind the scenes at my last contest, I know you will enjoy it. If you haven't yet you can see some preview videos on YouTube just search for my name.



I appreciate all the people who e-mailed me after seeing my Bodybuilding.com profile last week, the response was tremendous and I will write back to as many of you as possible soon. You too Jessica Rabbit!! :) Bodybuilding.com has also selected me to be featured in the wallpaper section of their site so look for that soon.

The most important thing to say is that my web cam debut is finally scheduled for 9pm eastern time on Thursday, May 10th so if you want details please go to FigureCams.com and sign up (e-mail me if you have questions). I am very excited about the opportunity to chat with my fans worldwide who can't attend any of my shows or appearances!!



Finally, I am entered in the Muscle Up Training Gear "Model of the Month" competition so please go vote for me at http://www.muscleupgear.com/contestants.html or via the link at the right. Thanks for your support!

hugs,
Danielle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should switch out your photo for the Muscle Up contest and pick one that shows your beautiful smile!

Anonymous said...

Just read the blog from May 5... I actually really like the picture with the sign "First Aid kit located at the front office."

I sure feel like a need a first aid kit after looking at a few of your pictures!! :)

WOW! You are gorgeous!

Keep up the obvious great work!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

DON'T KNOW IF ANY OF THESE TWO COMMENTS COULD COME FROM THE TOP 5 PERCENT OF HERMITS IN AMERICA??? YOU THINK, YEAH I THINK SOO! THE OTHERS ARE JUST BIRDS, I'M THE WHITE EAGLE! ALWAYS IN THE BACKGROUND OVERLOOKING YOU!