Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hey guys ... well we're now well into 2008 ... whew! This 2007 was a kicker I tell ya ... but you know what it was a growing year and I sure learned a whole lot. Anyway a lot has been going on, and there are a lot of things in the works for this year ... I'll start with that and then fill you in with my training, etc, and what else is happening around here.


It has been a good couple of weekends ... even though my Bucs lost out on our first wild card playoff game - ugh!!! We so had it too! Whatever I can't even talk about it because it irritates me. Well hey at least we made it that far.

Well as for some new exciting things happening, full of surprises. I'm making a DVD and I'm totally stoked. Actually two of them. I'm a super heroine in them, but I can't tell you much more about the movies cuz then I'll give it away. But there is definitely a need for scripted movies with good stories that have action heroes that are fems who can really kick butt!!

Training is going very well and I am dieting for the upcoming season already, very specifically though right now to look how I need to. As you all know I had several injuries this past year and I had injured my back again in December and was out a little bit. But I'm back again, and even though it hurt in December I was still lifting the whole time, make sure you check out my training log in my back stage area on FigureRX.com. I keep tabs on my workouts, poundages, and a bunch of interesting things.


This past weekend was a great one, I got to connect with some close friends :) and my trainer took some pics for my website and you can see a couple samples up here. So be sure to check back for the rest and see the new Dani. Also I will be updating the site soon, and have new material for everyone to enjoy, so come to my site and support me as I get ready for the new competition season. If anyone has any suggestions or anything feel free to e-mail me and make sure you come by the new web cam and set up an appointment with me via e-mail. Your times will be guaranteed once I confirm them and its through FigureRX cam ... it's awesome set up an appointment through me today.

I hope everyone's new year is great and filled with happiness ... stay in shape and in tune to your body, and live everything full of life this year!!

Love always,
Dani

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good there Dani, keep it up ;)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic body Danielle! Good work.
Nice blog.